Saturday, February 20, 2010

So much to do, so little time to do it in!




WOW! what a week... tick, tick, tick (my brain working overtime).
I have now started an 'ideas' book, as I can't sleep at night with all the millions of ideas flowing through my head, and it is proving to be fantastic.
I feel a bit sorry for Middy and Mr H, as i have barely had time to scratch myself lately! we have new business cards, new logo and new labels.. plus i am launching my new EcoWear clothing (watch this space).
I also did a minni middy photo shoot this morning, luckly for me Middy loves being outside, so i got some beautiful photos of both bubby and her outfit.
I have been visiting the local op shops and wow have i picked up some fantastic treasures for our stall display, its amazing how the imagination can work, i was a bit worried bringing some of my 'fantastic finds' home to hubby :-p.
Our next market is at Dodges Ferry on the 7th March, come along and check out all our new gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment