Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have finally been convinced...




After months and months of people telling me to start a blog for Miss Chief Designs, here it is.

Welcome to the blog for Miss Chief Designs.
Let me introduce the brains, skill and dedication behind Miss Chief.
Tracey my mother and loving grandmother to LL 8, Girly 4 and Middy 1.


Becky , I live in upper Moonah (Moonah Heights I like to call it :-p) I have a beautiful 1 year old daughter Middy, she is the light of my life and the reason why I decided to start designing childrens clothing. I am also married to the most amazing supportive, kind hearted man, Mr H. All in all, I am one very lucky woman.

In this blog, we hope to bring you laughter (or LOL as it is these days..), an insight to Miss Chief's hard work and new designs and where and when our up coming markets will be


No comments:

Post a Comment