Saturday, March 6, 2010

Beautiful Bags

Well what a rainy start to our long weekend :-(. Good for the garden though and to fill up my water tanks. It also lends itself to just a little bit of sewing. I have finished a new load of bags all ready for the upcoming markets and was so pleased when I loaded them onto Miss Chiefs' Facebook page and a couple were sold within minutes - makes a lassy a little chuffed.
Miss Chief is gearing up for a give away so get yourself and all your friends all ready to comment madly.
I am not sure which of these bags are my favourite, certainly Purple Daze is grabbing the attention, but I also love the cheeky cowboy tote - just appeals to my sense of humour. I'll let you decide for yourself.
Beach Babies


Yippee Ki Yay
(A.K.A. as Spunky Trunks *grin*)


Yee Haw






Purple Daze
(tote)


Purple Daze
(shoulder)



I love them all, sometimes I think they are like my babies and its hard to sell them - but then I think - I can always make more babies *grin*
Which one is your favourite?

Have a dry weekend!
Miss CHief
xx

1 comment:

Daffodil Daze said...

They are lovely - I'll have one of each
DD

Post a Comment